9 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily.
Please contact our hospital about any additional visitation requirements or restrictions that may be in effect (e.g., masking, number and age of visitors).
About our hospital
Select Specialty Hospital – Charleston is a 32-bed, critical illness recovery hospital serving the community of Charleston, West Virginia. We specialize in helping critically ill patients begin to breathe, speak, eat, walk and think as independently as possible.
- The cafeteria is located in the basement of Memorial Hospital.
- Breakfast hours: 7 days a week, 6:30 – 10 a.m.
- Lunch and dinner hours: 7 Days a week, 10:45 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Outtakes Café is located adjacent to the main lobby. (Turn right at the information desk and go through the glass doors toward the Heart and Vascular Center; the café is on your left.)
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (closed Sundays and holidays)
- The Uptown Deli is located on the first floor of Memorial Hospital.
- Breakfast hours: Monday – Saturday 7 – 10 a.m.
- Lunch and dinner hours: Monday – Friday 10:45 a.m. - 11 p.m., Saturday 10:45 a.m. – 5 p.m.