Our renal program provides evidenced-based treatment focusing on stopping or delaying the progression of acute renal failure (ARF) or end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Additionally, patients are educated on renal disease and other co-existing conditions.
We make recovery possible
Physician-led teams including nurses, therapists, dietitians and pharmacists, provide care that combines experience, state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled training to achieve exceptional patient outcomes.
Our expertise includes management of:
- Kidney disease stage IV-V patients requiring dialysis
- Acute renal failure requiring dialysis pending kidney recovery
- Medically complex diagnoses, also requiring dialysis
- Pre- or post-transplant cases requiring dialysis
- Patients recovering from continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)
- Bedside dialysis in many locations
If you or your loved one are experiencing chronic or acute renal disease, with or without co-existing conditions, we can help.