We provide comprehensive treatment for patients requiring neurological care.
Often, patients have multiple medical issues requiring medical management while rehabilitation begins. An individualized treatment plan may benefit patients experiencing:
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Anoxic brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
We make recovery possible
A team approach to treatment
Select Specialty Hospitals manage a range of issues you may be facing including mobility, speech and cognition.
Our interdisciplinary team is led by a physician and includes nurses; physical, occupational and respiratory therapists; speech language pathologists; pharmacists; case managers and other clinical and support staff, as needed.
An individualized rehabilitation program
Treatment, if indicated by a physician, is tailored to individual needs to help:
- Restore or maintain physical abilities
- Build strength and endurance
- Improve balance and mobility
- Enhance skills to perform daily activities
- Improve speech and swallowing
- Manage pain, spasticity or other complications
We help manage the progression of your disease and any exacerbations that may occur.
Let us help.