10:00 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily.
Please contact our hospital about any additional visitation requirements or restrictions that may be in effect (e.g., masking, number and age of visitors).
About our hospital
Visiting hours are 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. It is strongly recommended to avoid bringing newborns and children under one year old.
Follow these rules to preserve patient health and safety:
- Wash your hands upon entering and leaving patient rooms
- Cough into your elbow and wash your hands
- Do not visit if you are ill
- Children with exposure to viral illnesses, especially chicken pox, should not visit
Visitors of a patient in isolation must follow specific precautions. These are indicated by a sign on the door. Do not enter the room until staff has reviewed necessary precautions and procedures.
Located off the main hospital lobby. Offerings include:
- Fresh crisp salads and fruit
- Deli sandwiches, subs, soups and meal options
- Premium beverages, sparkling drinks and juice varieties
- Popular salty snacks, candies, gum and mints
- Low-calorie, low-fat healthy alternatives
- Breakfast sandwiches, pastries and cereals
- Ice cream and other frozen treats
- Medicine and sundry items
- Take-home items, such a milk gallons, bread loaves and pizzas
The market uses a self-checkout kiosk designed specifically for business and industry convenience stores. Customers select items for purchase, scan the UPC symbol and pay using one of two methods:
- Credit card – MasterCard, Visa and Discover accepted
- Avanti Market Keytag – add money via cash, credit or debit card.
Local hotels and restaurants
There are a number of hotels and motels near our hospital (some of which may offer special rates to our guests), along with a wide range of restaurants and dining options.
Effective January 1, 2021, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is requiring hospitals to make standard charges public. CMS issued a final rule on November 15, 2019 that provides the details related to the required information. Hospitals are expected to update this information at least annually or more often as appropriate, to reflect current charges. Note the standard charges provided may not accurately reflect what any given individual is likely to pay for a particular service, as this will be dependent upon your insurance coverage and the terms of the insurance plan. You should check with your insurance coverage to determine if you will have, any out of pocket costs. Note, some charges may be subject to change during the year without notice and the timing of updates may affect the posted charges on this site.
Note that other healthcare providers who may separately bill the patient may provide some services in our hospital and that provider may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as our hospital.
For general billing inquiries, to request an itemized bill, or to pay a bill, contact our Central Business Office at 888.868.1103. If you need financial assistance related to an outstanding balance due, please refer to our Financial Hardship Policy and contact our Central Business Office at (888) 868-1103 to determine if you qualify for financial assistance.