Select Specialty Hospital - Quad Cities
Parking via the parking ramp on the south side of Genesis.
Enter the main lobby of hospital and check-in at the front desk (staff are there to assist individuals in finding where they need to go). Use elevator bank 1 and take elevator to floor 3. Exit elevator and veer right and around the corner to Select Specialty Hospital – Quad Cities.
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
Visitors must be in the hospital by 6 p.m.; no entry will be allowed after 6 p.m. Visitors who enter by 6 p.m. may stay until 8 p.m.
Select Specialty Hospital – Quad Cities is a 35-bed, critical illness recovery hospital located on the third floor of Genesis Medical Center. We specialize in helping critically ill patients begin to breathe, speak, eat, walk and think as independently as possible.
- Cafeteria is located on floor 1.
- Continental breakfast served from 7–10:30 a.m.
- Hot breakfast served daily from 7:30–9 a.m.
- Lunch served daily from 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Dinner served daily from 4:30–6:30 p.m.
Snacks and beverages available during all hours of operation.
Coffee Shop (Caffé Dallucci)
- Located on floor 1.
- Open from 6 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week (may vary based upon staffing).
- Located on floor 1.
- Open Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Local hotels and restaurants
There are multiple hotels and motels near our hospital (some may offer special rates to our guests), along with a wide range of restaurants and dining options.
Genesis has special discounted lodging rates at the following:
- Staybridge Suites Davenport – less than 5 miles away, less than $100 per night.
- Double Tree by Hilton Davenport – less than 5 miles away, less than $100 per night.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Davenport – less than 5 miles away, less than $100 per night.
- Holiday Inn Rock Island – less than 5 miles away, less than $100 per night.
Effective January 1, 2021, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is requiring hospitals to make standard charges public. CMS issued a final rule on November 15, 2019 that provides the details related to the required information. Hospitals are expected to update this information at least annually or more often as appropriate, to reflect current charges. Note the standard charges provided may not accurately reflect what any given individual is likely to pay for a particular service, as this will be dependent upon your insurance coverage and the terms of the insurance plan. You should check with your insurance coverage to determine if you will have, any out of pocket costs. Note, some charges may be subject to change during the year without notice and the timing of updates may affect the posted charges on this site.
Note that other healthcare providers who may separately bill the patient may provide some services in our hospital and that provider may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as our hospital.
For general billing inquiries, to request an itemized bill, or to pay a bill, contact our Central Business Office at (888) 868-1103. If you need financial assistance related to an outstanding balance due, please refer to our Financial Hardship Policy and contact our Central Business Office at (888) 868-1103 to determine if you qualify for financial assistance.